* Seneschal – We still have a canton despite attempted incursions by the Welsh.
* Exchequer – Ysmay is warranted. Plans to evaluate whether we are breaking even while renting the big room to support fighter practice.
* Minister of Arts and Sciences – Thursday night garb workshops continue at Eleanora’s house. Monday night A&S continues at Martyn’s shop. There will be a sandcasting (metalsmithing) class in January, either bronze or pewter, taught by Muin. Schedule fo 2016 classes forthcoming.
* Chronicler – Need content for newsletter to be distributed at coffee houses and libraries as a revruiting tool.
* Web Minister – Website is okay. Current practice of forwarding officer email will be replaced with email boxes, possibly starting in January. Policy remains to be clarified.
* Non-Resident Officers – We want them. Text of amendments to Canton bylaws to be brought to January meeting; debate in February; formal polling in March.